Hosting & Support
SMBfuel offers more than just hosting.
We offer customized options to fit your small business needs as well as answers when you need them. SMBfuel support is handled via support ticketing, and answered in less than 1 business day. Each ticket requested is answered with a visual screencast, so over time you build up a library of “how to” videos.
- Website Hosting, Support & Consulting
Plans for all Website Packages
*Included in 18-month contract
- 3 users
- 10 emails
- 1 GB storage
- 1 TB bandwidth
- 10,000 email newsletters /mo.
- 10 SMS /mo.
- monetary transactions
- Additional Options
- Increase admin users to 4-5 Users:
2 GB storage
- Increase admin users to 6-10 Users:
5 GB storage
SMBfuel Hosted Support plan includes:
- The ability to submit a support ticket question 24/7
- 99% of submissions are reviewed and answered within 8 business hours
- Questions are answered back within ticket as a written or screencast answer
- Screencasts are saved to your SMBfuel account for future reference and available 24/7
- Questions that we answer through Hosting Support are based on the web engine capabilities; they do not include design, development, SEO, content entry, product entry, or strategy/consulting.
Examples of questions we welcome:
- How do I change the menu with BC’s dynamic menu module?
- How do I use the CMS to make changes to a particular page?
- How to I manage the homepage Carousel Web App?
- How do I create a new page template to add content?
- How do I setup an email campaign to be sent out?
Examples of questions that are out of scope:
- How do I rank better in Google, I’m not coming up on page 1?
- How do I make changes to my graphics in Photoshop?
- I tried programming a new web form and its not working, what code do I need to change to fix it?
- I didn’t need e-commerce before, but now I do, how do I set this up?
- We have 20 pages of content to add to my website, can you set this up for us?
- We have 200 products to add to our e-store catalogs, can you enter these in for us?
The rule of thumb is differentiating between a BC system questions, versus production work. If we have to fix something that is broken, provide consulting or any kind of production work, it is not included in hosting support. However, we would be glad to assist you with any problems and can discuss costs for any of these scenarios.